State specific PSA’s:
7 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO
PREPARE THE FAMILY TO VOTE IN 2012!
3. VOTE EARLY or Absentee Ballot if you know you will be out of town on Election Day.
4. DON’T BE AFRAID TO REQUEST HELP from poll workers they are there to help YOU.
5. YOU HAVE A RIGHT to file a complaint if your rights have been violated. For legal assistance call 1-866-OUR-VOTE.
6. STAND YOUR GROUND - if there is a problem at the polls you have a right to cast a provisional ballot if you are certain you are a registered voter.
7. VOLUNTEER to be a poll worker or monitor in your community at www.ncbcp.org.